Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Health, Wealth, and prosperity!

As a medical physician, I have seen many products of health beneficence  Some bad, some good.  Recently I had a new product come across my desk and after using said products for almost 90 days now , I can say that I've had a phenomenal experience with it.  This product is Limu.
When Limu was first brought to my attention, I was extremely skeptical about anything that I read.  But after a throughout company background check and product usage, I was sold.

Fucoidan is the primary ingredient in all their products.    Fucoidan comes from the brown seaweed or algae located mostly in the Polynesian or Asian areas.  Scientists are going crazy pants about this substance and have done study after study after study in regards to the affects of fucoidan on MANY health related issues.  On the science research web page, Pubmed.com, there are already over 900 studies and counting relating to fucoidan.  Over 900!!  I can't even count that high!!

My personal experience with Limu:  for the last few years I have had the worst trouble sleeping.  Mostly due to stress (ie, work, money, family, patients, etc) that have kept me up at night.  Creating an average of about 4 hours of sleep per night for me.  I read in a book somewhere that you need at least 8-9, and I was only getting 4!!  (No wonder my coffee tab was getting higher!)  After taking the Limu Original for about a week I had my first night of 12 hours of sleep.  Needless to say, I was shocked (and rested!).  If Limu did this, what else can it do.

Contact me and let's find out what Limu can do for you!

Stay healthy my friends!

~ Doc K


No comments:

Post a Comment